September gifts explained
at the 300 pv tier we will receive Ningxia Greens
For those who are not fans of pill taking, this one is a true gift. Much like Multigreens, Ningxia Greens gives us a plethora of much needed greens. Most people simply do not have a consistent daily intake of greens, veggie or otherwise. Things like chlorella and spirulina are only typically found in homes that don't mind grassy flavored drinks. That use to be me and then I had kids and well, apparently they aren't as free with their taste buds.
DETAILS ON NINGXIA GREENS
- 60+ whole foods, 5 varieties of immune-supporting mushrooms, plus wolfberry fruit and sprouted leaves from our Seed to Seal farm in Ningxia, China (carefully extracted using a heat-free method )
- One scoop a day of this plant-based goodness gives you energy, immune support, and gut health!
- Includes Multigreens essential oil blend
* NingXia wolfberry fruit powder and sprouted leaves: Also known as goji berries, wolfberries come from an ancient plant, long praised in China for its powerful health benefits.
* Maitake, reishi, turkey tail, shiitake, and enokitake mushrooms: A source of soluble fiber known as beta glucans, these mushrooms help support a healthy immune system.
* Fermented Superfood Blend: A fermented superfood blend that delivers nutrients that are difficult to obtain from a typical diet, this proprietary combination also contains enzymes to support optimal digestion.
* Purslane: An edible succulent, this ingredient is one of the few vegetables that’s rich in plant-based omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals—including copper, magnesium, iron, manganese, and potassium, vitamin E, and vitamin C. Purslane is also a uniquely rich source of 184 phytochemical compounds, including phenolic acids, alkaloids, and flavonoids, which act as antioxidants.
* Secale cereale flower pollen extract: A non-allergenic and sustainably sourced extract that contains full-spectrum nutrients such as amino acids, phytosterols, fatty acids, carotenoids, flavonoids, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes, this extract is clinically shown to display antioxidant and detoxifying capacity and maintain cellular oxidative stress through significant decrease of GSSG (oxidized glutathione).
MultiGreens proprietary oil blend: The same combination of premium essential oils found in our MultiGreens supplement, this blend was originally formulated by Gary Young.