How you can earn free product from Young Living, just by shopping for your personal necessities.
Something I’ve learned-
Entertaining 101: put EVERYTHING on a board. It's called Charcuterie, and it makes everything fancy. And really, who doesn’t enjoy fancy?
This month features
• charcuterie board
Let’s just say limited edition gifts are some of my favorite things. These aprons and charcuterie board will be adorning my kitchen very soon!
Yes, I did say aprons...plural. One for you and one for a little sous chef assisting you. *spins in kitchen thinking of my little helpers*
And how nice is this charcuterie board?! From breakfast waffles, jams, and fruits to lunchtime snacks, to evening dinners everything looks better presented in this style. We have been utilizing boards like this during our weekly Sabbath celebrations and it just makes everything so much more fun!
A Vitality Line Up
"Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food"
Just like your kitchen has a spice rack, it should have a beautiful row of vitality oils.
Vitality oils add so much fresh flavor to every meal. When you see – or I should say taste – the difference between vitality oils and dried spices and herbs, you'll never be without these.
Think of this as an exotic oregano. Use on roasted vegetables, chicken, and potatoes.
• add a drop to olive oil for a marinade
• add a drop to a water sray and mist food before roasting
• add a drop to a pan of water and place in over during roasting or in the smoker for an aromatic meal
• take via capsule as a supplement for an overall general tonic for the body
• take via capsule to keep an overall healthy immune system, strong
Let's be honest...you'll want a few bottles on hand, who doesn't love a citrus splash of flavor?
• I use this every day in a glass of water with an added drop of Frankincense.
• add a drop to your Balance Complete smoothie for an at home "orange julius" (1/2 cup O.J. , 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk, 2 scoops Balance Complete, 1-2 drops orange vitality, ice, blend well) A family favorite over here!
• add a few drops via capsule (8, is great) or to your NingXia Red is ideal after a day of fun in the sun to help keep a strong anti oxidant function (glutathione)
You will be so impressed at the nuance this brings to your favorite foods. Use in anything you would typically use dried black pepper.
• a drop to olive oil for marinades
• a drop in olive oil in a culinary spray bottle to use as a mist for salads or fresh vegetables
• take via capsule to help calm overworked and tired muscles from a long day of physical activities
• take via capsule to keep physical energy going strong
Coriander is often used in Spanish, Latin, and Indian cuisines.
• Try a drop in marinades, chilis, sauces, curries, and with onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, and potatoes.
• take a few drops via capsule after high fiber meals to ease unpleasant aromatic digestive experiences
• take a few drops via capsule with black pepper to help keep physical energy going strong
New to the Vitality line up, this is the wonderful secret to the best dressings in the world!
• a common staple in nearly every dish, just a toothpick swirl will suffice when a dash of parsley is called for
• a few drops via capsule after dinner helps keep digestion on tract (see what I did there?)
• take via capsule just before, and during menstruation to help ease the week ahead
Thyme brings out tremendous flavor in soups (Fall is coming, I promise,) or roasted vegetables & chicken...especially when combined with Lemon Vitality Oil!
• use in olive oil as a marinade, or food spray as mentioned above
• take via capsule to keep your immune system strong in in full function!
• take via capsule as an overall general tonic for the body
August is sure to be an inspiring month, full of vitality, wellness and abundance! Cheers to a fruitful month!