"We’re creating healthy homes for each of us and a healthy world for all of us by taking God's healing plants to the world." Young Living Essential Oils
Each year, Young Living hosts an International Grand Convention and with the convention, they see fit to release new products suited to the time and seasons we find ourselves in. This year was no exception. I find that Young Living tends to see needs we have in the health and wellness category and blow it out of the water as far as quality and item released.
Please enjoy the write up and findings I share below.
ONE PURPOSE & Bracelet
Lime, Sacred Frankincense, Ylang Ylang, Ocotea, Black Spruce, Camphor, Rose, Blue Tansy, Geranium, Frankincense
One Purpose essential oil blend celebrates the strength that comes from working together for a higher goal.
Ordering this special blend contributes 35 percent of your purchase to help women break out of poverty.
Specifically, this blend is dedicated to the women of the world who lift themselves and their families out of poverty with their skilled artisanal work. These inspirational and entrepreneurial women work as Young Living partners, making handcrafted, artisanal jewelry and gifts for Young Living. Since 2017, Young Living orders to these artisan collectives in 10 different countries have provided over 800,000 fair-pay work hours to more than 10,000 artisans who have made nearly 350,000 individual handcrafted items.
The YL Foundation bracelet this year is stunning. The tiger eye chip beads are incredible and this diffuser bracelet made by women of the Mabira Collective in Uganda is beautiful. It stacks well with past Young Living Foundation bracelets too!
Mabira Collective is a woman led social enterprise that supports a school for children with disabilities. Mabira also provides stable employment that offers women the opportunity to grow, learn, and lead and helps pay for school fees and health care. I love these fair trade items the foundation are sourcing. Perfect for adding to your collection of stackable bracelets and for gift giving!
One Purpose + Bracelet
SIMPLIFIED with Jacob & Kait
Every launch Young Living has there are of course, amazing things. This year is no exception.
One I am really thrilled with is the Simplified Collection from Jacob and Kait. For twelve years I have used and loved essential oils and when you love something this much it is an easy button to share it. Yet, when I come across friends who enojy candles and fake airfresheners I, at times, am a bit stimied. While essential oils are fantastic and smell incredible, to capture the scent of the ocean in an essential oil is not quite that simple.
These three blends are so uniquely curated that any candle lover wouldn't be able ot resist the yum that is in these scents.
I was gifted this set and can tell you first hand, it's just lovely. How grateful I am that I have a little piece of convention right in my home.
If you share Young Living with anyone, this may be the perfect tool to ease their transition from fake news fresheners & candles into the life giving aroma of essential oils.
Three seasonal blends that are done for you! No need to blend multiple oils to get your home smelling like the beach, or the summer tropics - just pop these in your diffuser with ease. And seasonal is just that, seasonal. We will have new blends every season so watch for those as the calendar turns the pages.
TROPICAL TANGO-coconut, orange, ylang yang, spearmint
Start by taking your nose on a trip to the tropics with the scents of ripe coconuts, juicy oranges, and fresh-picked florals in our Tropical Tango essential oil blend. Featuring Ylang Ylang from our Finca Botanica Farm in Ecuador, this bright, blissful blend will have you feeling like you’re living on island time.
ORANGE CREAMSICLE // orange, bergamot, vanilla, wintergreen
When you want to relive the nostalgia of cool summertime sweets, count on Orange Creamsicle. Made with real Madagascar
vanilla, this creamy, citrusy scent will bring back memories of simpler times and summer days spent outdoors with friends.
SEASIDE // lime, orange, sage, pepper, seaweed, bitter orange
Treat your senses to the crisp smell of Seaside. Inspired by the salty ocean air and warm summer nights, this blend is a vacation in a bottle. We made it with Neroli from the blossoms of the bitter orange tree near the Mediterranean ocean.
BALANCE SKIN CARE SYSTEM
BALANCE by Young Living is formulated for normal/combination to oily skin.
It is designed to address:
• Enlarged, clogged pores
• Skin prone to breakouts and blackheads
• Shiny T-zone
Twelve through early twenty year olds will especially LOVE it!
This three-step system includes:
1. Balance Cleanser
Formerly known as…Orange Blossom! YES- same beloved cleanser but with a new name and new look!
* Deeps cleans and prevents clogged pores and future breakouts by removing excess oil and dirt
* Gently cleanses without stripping the skin’s natural moisture barrier, while also helping to maintain a healthy microbiome
* Conditions and moisturizes for a clearer complexion
2. Balance Dual-Phase Toner
* Mattifies skin and provides all-day control of oil and shine for a flawless complexion
* Reduces the appearance of pores by removing excess oil in only 15 minutes
* Minimizes the appearance of blemishes and future breakouts
3. Balance Mattifying Lotion
* Provides lightweight, optimal hydration that softens and soothes oily skin, while also supporting a healthy skin microbiome
* Provides an instant mattifying effect to reduce the appearance of pores and blemishes
* Defends against premature aging caused by environmental and blue-light aggressors
It’s non-greasy formula absorbs easily into normal/combination and oily skin, and reduces excess oil and controls shine for clearer-looking skin.
The Balance line is clinically tested, dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic, and non-irritating, plus, formulated with naturally derived ingredients free of parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, sulfates, and mineral oil
Balance Mattifying Lotion:
Inner Beauty Collagen
A product four years in the making and one we have been waiting for especially one that is versatile, clean CLEAN clean, sustainably sourced- a skin loving collagen!
Way back in the day, I researched collagen and found quite a lot of negative chatter about taking it, not likely that we'd be able to absorb it etc. So I paid it no more mind and moved along. In recent years the selling of collagen has ramped up and like me with CBD, I brushed it off thinking, again, I've done my research, probably minimal notice, if any and I'm not a huge fan of beef so, never mind.
After listening to Dr. Oli Wenker's research and explanation of Inner Beauty collagen, I am recanting my thoughts on collagen, particularly Young Living's newest release! The fact that is is a hydrolyzed collagen is the key factor is absorption etc. This makes all the difference.
- Sustainably sourced Type 1 marine collagen is incredibly bioavailable and absorbed best by the skin
- This has been shown to reduced the look of wrinkles in as little as 3 weeks
- Inner Beauty Collagen improves skin’s smoothness & elasticity, including after UV damage
- Plus it supports healthy skin, hair, and nails
- ANNND no dairy, gluten, added sugars, fillers, flavors, or colors.
Every ingredient matters:
* Type I marine collagen: A highly soluble form of bioavailable type I collagen, this ingredient is sourced from sustainable fish using a proprietary hydrolysis manufacturing process that uses no harsh chemicals or solvents. It is odorless and tasteless.
* Peach ceramides: This ingredient helps provide hydration to the skin, decreasing skin dryness.
* Biotin, vitamin C, and zinc: Vitamin C and zinc support collagen synthesis for glowing skin, while biotin supports hair and nail health.
* Tapioca fiber: This prebiotic fiber supports healthy skin by balancing the gut microbiome.
* Superoxide dismutase (SOD): SOD is an antioxidant enzyme produced through fermentation.
* Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient supports skin hydration, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for more youthful-looking skin.
* Vanilla oleoresin: This oleoresin is a unique form of vanilla that is neither an extract nor an absolute, both of which contain mostly alcohol, and is extracted from hand-pollinated orchid blossoms.
Ideas for taking collagen:
Stir it into your morning coffee or tea!
If you sip a morning beverage, may as well add some health to it by stirring in a scoop of skin-supporting collagen. You won’t taste a difference!
Maple Vanilla Latte
2 shots express